Monday, December 29, 2008

Keeping Thoughts To Myself.

So I just had a realization of sorts. I realized that I tend to keep a lot of my thoughts to myself. I don't open up very well to others. Even when having a conversation with another person, even with a person that I can share everything with, there is always something that I keep to myself. Little miscellaneous thoughts run through my head and I never share them. I'm not sure if it's because I'm afraid of what people might think if they knew what I was thinking, but that can't be the case all the time. That can't be it because most of the time I don't care what others think, and most of the time I'm talking to people I trust so I really don't know why I don't share these thoughts. And most of the time they're little stupid things. But sometimes they're very intense thoughts. Thoughts that I'd like to share but don't know how to. I suppose my difficulty opening up to people is another reason why I have a hard time finding something to write here. I just don't know what to say. There is so much going on in my head but I don't know how to sort out the interesting from the uninteresting. There is so much there that I'm afraid that once I get going I won't know when to stop. It'll be like "word vomit"; words will just start spilling out of my mouth, possibly not making coherent sentences.
I have trust issues, and I know that. It's very hard for me to open up to others, but once I do, that's it, I tell everything, I have no secrets; I am an open book. Trust is it's own issue. But I think I'll save that topic for another post.

Closing quote: "Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear."

No comments:

Post a Comment