Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cell Phone Photos

These are all pictures from my cell phone. They're not the best quality but they're pretty amusing, and pretty much sum up my life. [These are not in the order in which they were taken.]
Tom at the Great Lakes Mideveal Faire.

The Huge Steve and Caity Pizza. =)

I painted this because I was tired of painting. Picnic.

This is a very blurry picture of Paul after I ran around him in circles with the left over pink fabric from Seussical. I tried to tie down his arms but he moved.

Kelly and I after we qualified for state our sophmore year.

My English text book from sophmore year.
The Fail egg. Because we all need a little fail in our lives.

Chicago Pizza

A couple of my friends looking emo.


My newphew. This picture's old. I miss him. He lives in Vegas now.

3 comments:

  1. I love the emo kids!! :-D

    is the kid in vegas rich?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know the emo kids! the girl is my friend rosie who is emo version of you, and the boy is michael who was in hsm.

    and no. he is not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW I KNEW THEM!! hahaha! woo!! that's why I love them!

    ReplyDelete